Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice and light. Can use as a topping or eat just as is! Really great on cereal, hot or cold.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt, plain
- Marinate strawberries in juice in non-reactive bowl for about an hour on countertop.
- Whisk yogurt and sugar together, let sit 15 minutes and whisk again.
- Combine with strawberries.
Delicious! Easy to make and pretty to look at, not to mention wonderful to eat! Thanks Harry!