Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make these with your favorite cuts of steak.These are even better done on the BBQ!
- 4 beef steaks
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the steak in a shallow pan, pour beer over, and marinate for 1 hour in fridge.
- Remove steak from beer.
- Combine dry ingredients and rub over steaks.
- Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour in fridge.
- Preheat a skillet or grill to medium heat.
- Spray cooking surface with non-stick cooking spray and braise.
This kinda tasted like OB's steaks, close enough that we will try again. Thanks for posting.
WOW! What a great rub for steaks! I used T-bones and fellowed the recipe as stated. Turned out fabulous! Thanks for sharing the recipe!! Its a keeper for sure.
I made this using rib eye steak and served it to my husband, friend, and daughter. My husband and his friend weren't that crazy about it, but my daughter really liked it. I don't eat beef so I tried it with salmon the next day and loved it. Hence the 4 stars. Thanks Mandy!