Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
We went camping one summer with a group. this came from one of the cooks. Thanks to them.
- 3 -4 lbs steaks or 3 -4 lbs london broil beef
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix oil,soy sauce, ginger& garlic powder.
- Place meat in a large plastic bag or in marinade type pan with lid.
- Add marinade.
- Refridgerate 2 to 8 hours,Turning bag occasionally.
- Remove steak from bag.
- Pat dry.
- Broil or grill steaks 20 to 30 minutes for medium doneness, Turning once.