4 hrs 10 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Monkey on Foodgasms.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup high-quality root beer
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce (such as Heinz 57Â )
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 (6 ounce) rib eye steaks
- 1Stir the canola oil, root beer, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, steak sauce, garlic salt, onion salt, black pepper, basil, thyme, and rosemary together in a bowl.
- 2Pierce the steaks in several places on both sides; arrange in a single layer in a shallow non-reactive dish.
- 3Pour the marinade over the steaks, flipping the meat to coat both sides.
- 4Allow to marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours, flipping meat once halfway through.
- 5Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 6Remove the steaks from the marinade and shake off excess moisture; discard the remaining marinade.
- 7Cook the steaks until they are beginning to firm, and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- 8An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.7
- Calories from Fat 461
- Total Fat 51.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 526.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g