Recipe by PetaBot
This recipe is from Woman's Day. I substituted cider vinegar with apple cider vinegar and it still tasted great.
- 4 beef steaks
- 1⁄4 cup maple-flavor syrup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except steaks and wine) in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add steaks to marinade, turn steaks to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and reserve marinade from steaks.
- Cook steaks on a heated oiled BBQ until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
- Place reserved marinade in a small pan and bring to boil.
- Stir in wine and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes or until sauce slightly thickened.
- Serve steaks with sauce and fresh vegetables.