1/5 Photos of Marinated Steak With Blue Cheese
Midwest Maven's Note:
This steak has great flavor from the marinade, especially if you leave it overnight. And the Blue cheese mixture is great on other things as well, yumm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml dry red wine
- 4.92 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 59.14 ml crumbled blue cheese (1 ounce)
- 29.58 ml soft fresh goat cheese (chevre)
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 1Trim the fat off the steak and place it in a zip lock bag.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, red wine, pepper, the 1 teaspoons garlic, the salt, and mustard.
- 3Pour marinade over steak in the bag and seal. Turn bag to coat steak and marinate in the fridge for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 4Drain steak and discard marinade.
- 5Grill steak to desired doneness.
- 6While steak is cooking, in a small bowl combine the green onions, blue cheese, goat cheese, and the 1/2 teaspoons garlic.
- 7To serve, dollop some of the cheese mixture over the steak. Thinly slice the meat across the grain and pass around the extra blue cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Steak With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 481.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soft fresh goat cheese