Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe courtesy The Rack Inactive Prep Time: 24 hours
- 1 lb steak, tips
- 3 ounces cola
- 4 ounces bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl large enough to hold the meat, combine the cola, BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, teriyaki sauce, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Add the meat, cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill to desired doneness.
Very good recipe!! One I will go back to again and again-we love steak tips here.
I made these for a 50th birthday party on Friday night, I started the marinating on Wednesday night. I also substituted the cola for beer. A light ale. I got many compliments on them and even had several 19 year olds tell me that they were the best steak tips they ever had.
I made these for a large crowd and they are wonderful. Tender, juicy and very flavorful.