- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak
- 2⁄3 cup dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄16 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- 1 dash ginger, freshly ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram, crumbled
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the wine, sherry, soy sauce and seasonings.
- Place the steak in a long glass baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat.
- Cover and chill at least 12-18 hours, turning the meat once or twice.
- Preheat the broiler. Remove meat from the marinade. Pat dry and broil, 4 inches from the heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
- To serve, cut thin slices diagonally across the grain.
- Serve with rice.