Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This marinade gives steak a really zesty flavor. It's a hit with my family and friends! Prep time does not include marinate time (3-4 hours). Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks or 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks or 1 1⁄2 lbs top sirloin steaks
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix marinade ingredients in a large ziploc bag.
- Add steak, making sure to coat both sides with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Drain marinade.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.
DELICIOUS!!!! My mouth waters just thinking about it. I grilled my steaks and talk about tender and a great taste. You can bet this is going to get used alot....... on all kinds of meat. THANKS!!!!