- 3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into serving size pieces.
- Pierce meat all over on both sides with a large fork, so that marinade can easily penetrate.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the steak and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- When ready to grill, remove steak from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill over coals to desired doneness.