Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This delicious versatile meat makes a special holiday main dish or a super camping supper.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place steak in a large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the meat. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from steak. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
Very enjoyable, kind of lightly salty/sweet with a twang. Thank You looneytunesfan!