Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had something similar to this at a baby shower many years ago..the baby is now 11! Always a hit at potlucks.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked,drained and cooled
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, ccoked,peeled,deveined and tails removed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fresh,marinated
- 1⁄2 cup roasted bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently with dressing.
- *Iuse the little balls of fresh mozzarella that are marinated in olive oil.
- I cut them into quarters for the salad.