Queen of Everything's Note:
I had something similar to this at a baby shower many years ago..the baby is now 11! Always a hit at potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked,drained and cooled
- 1/2 lb shrimp, ccoked,peeled,deveined and tails removed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, fresh,marinated
- 1/2 cup roasted bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1Combine all ingredients and toss gently with dressing.
- 2*Iuse the little balls of fresh mozzarella that are marinated in olive oil.
- 3I cut them into quarters for the salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Shrimp & Vegetable Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: