Recipe by Denise in NH
A lady I worked with many years ago gave me a recipe box filled with her recipes (she was a wonderful cook). This was one of her recipes. Great for a dinner party.
- 1 lb cooked medium shrimp (I buy the frozen, pre-cooked)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 -2 large peeled cucumber
- 1 box garlic melba rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinated cooked shrimp for 1 hour in dressing in the refrigerator.
- Drain and place shrimp on individual slices of cucumbers then place this on the Melba Rounds and top with dabs of sour cream.
- Arrange on serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve.