Recipe by Anita Harris
Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by Miss Annie
I liked this recipe, however, I didn't care for the mustard in the sauce. I must be a traditionalist when it comes to shrimp sauce. This recipe was easy to put together, and the instructions are clear, and the taste overall was good. I will make this recipe again, but leave out the mustard. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe.
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled,deveined and cooked