This recipe is so pretty and refreshing looking. I wish that I could post a picture of it! Prep. time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil or 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 -2 clove garlic, peeled and halved
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cored,seeded and cut into short fine strips
- 1 teaspoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 lbs cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1Combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt, peppers and cayenne in mixing bowl.
- 2Lightly beat together with a wire whisk.
- 3Add the scallions, garlic, sweet peppers, capers and celery and stir to mix.
- 4Fold in the shrimp.
- 5Cover closely and marinate in the refrigerator for atleast 3 hours.
- 6Discard the garlic before serving (unless you can eat garlic like I can).
- 7If desired, serve in lettuce leaf cups.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 286.4 mg
- Sodium 1623.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g