Recipe by CoffeeB
A lovely snack anytime. The taste of the garlic is very subtle and so if you like garlic, you may need to add more.
Top Review by Annacia
I made this recipe tonight using the broth option and it was delicious. I served them with garlic couscous and a mixed bean salad. The shrimp got raves all around and it's something that I'll be making again.
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, oil, garlic, rosemary, oregano and bay leaves.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Pour shrimp and marinade into a large deep skillet.
- Add wine or broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Discard bay leaves.
- Transfer with a slotted spoon to a serving dish.