Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very tasty shrimp dish.
- 2 lbs uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup olive oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, oil, garlic, rosemary, oregano and bay leaves. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Pour shrimp and marinade into a large skillet. Add wine or broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Throw away bay leaves. Transfer to a serving dish with a slotted spoon.
- Times are estimates, and do not include marination time.