Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Can be served as an appetizer with crusty French bread. Marinate time is 8 hours.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (1 ounce) package leek soup mix (Knorr brand)
- 1 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 lbs large shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl, whisk the olive oil, vegetable oil, vinegar, lemon juice, soup mix, and fines herbes.
- Add in the onion, bell peppers, and parsley; stir to blend well.
- Add in the shrimp; toss to combine.
- Cover with saran wrap and marinate for 8 hours.
- To serve: drain well,the liquid from the shrimp; serve mounded on a platter with crusty French bread slices and toothpicks for spearing the shrimp.