Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 shark steaks, pierced with fork
- Preheat broiler.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate for 30-60 minutes in refrigerator.
- Broil steaks 4-5 inches from the heat at about 4 minutes each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Made this on Friday, I used grouper since I didn't have any shark steaks (already ate them) and it was very good. The only other thing I did differently was to chop up a couple portabello mushrooms and a tomato into the bottom of my pan and put fish and marinade ontop. Will try this soon with shark on the barbie!
great recipe - I first inspected the fish and cut out any dark areas - then soaked the fish in lemon water for several hours in the refrigerator. Removed and dried the fish and marinated as directed. Followed the recipe and got raves from all my quests. Loved it
This is absolutely delicious!! Son's boss blessed him with 10 lbs. of thresher shark steaks. We've eaten shark prepared by others, but never having cooked it myself, I searched for recipes. Found this one, tried it several times, and the results have been perfect each time. I thoroughly pierced each piece with a sharp fork and marinated for the full hour. Tender and tasty!! Thank you!! Will try this with other fish as well!