Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adapted this recipe from a recent issue of Cooking Light Magazine. The original recipe calls for a topping of green onions, but we liked it better with the Pico de Gallo.
- Combine first six ingredients in a zip lock bag or bowl.
- Add salmon and seal or cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill until thoroughly cooked, basting with marinade as it cooks.
- Serve with Pico de Gallo as a topping -- use your own favorite recipe or see my recipe (#75897).