Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this recipe from a recent issue of Cooking Light Magazine. The original recipe calls for a topping of green onions, but we liked it better with the Pico de Gallo.
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- pico de gallo
- Combine first six ingredients in a zip lock bag or bowl.
- Add salmon and seal or cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill until thoroughly cooked, basting with marinade as it cooks.
- Serve with Pico de Gallo as a topping -- use your own favorite recipe or see my recipe (#75897).