Vince Zar's Note:
I adapted this recipe from a recent issue of Cooking Light Magazine. The original recipe calls for a topping of green onions, but we liked it better with the Pico de Gallo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first six ingredients in a zip lock bag or bowl.
- 2Add salmon and seal or cover.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Remove salmon from marinade and grill until thoroughly cooked, basting with marinade as it cooks.
- 5Serve with Pico de Gallo as a topping -- use your own favorite recipe or see my recipe (#75897).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Salmon with Pico de Gallo
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 604.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.9 g