Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adopted! A simple but delicious recipe, and you only need to marinate for 30 minutes. From "Looneyspoons".
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Turn salmon so that it gets coated with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain excess marinade from salmon.
- Bake in preheated 425 F oven for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is opaque in centre.
I made these salmon steaks last night and they turned out exceptionally good, tasty, flavorful and just a light touch of sweetness. I only made 2 salmon steaks, and cut the recipe in half. I also used the marinade in the casserole dish when I baked the fish and I must say, the ambience of the marinade was so delicious. Although I also cook a real good salmon steak, I wanted something different and your recipe certainly did just that. This is a keeper and I will make them again. Thank you so much Cornelia, for sharing this recipe with us. "Uncle Bill"
Made this recipe for our guests yesterday and they were excellent. Place in foil, top open, and put on the BBQ. Moist, tender, and tasty! Will be making 'em again!
This is a simple recipe with great taste. I've never had salmon with such great flavor. I also cooked the fish in the marinade. Good idea!! I'll definately cook this dish again.