Recipe by Queen Dragon Mom
Adopted! A simple but delicious recipe, and you only need to marinate for 30 minutes. From "Looneyspoons".
Top Review by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
I made these salmon steaks last night and they turned out exceptionally good, tasty, flavorful and just a light touch of sweetness. I only made 2 salmon steaks, and cut the recipe in half. I also used the marinade in the casserole dish when I baked the fish and I must say, the ambience of the marinade was so delicious. Although I also cook a real good salmon steak, I wanted something different and your recipe certainly did just that. This is a keeper and I will make them again. Thank you so much Cornelia, for sharing this recipe with us. "Uncle Bill"
- 4 (5 -6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Turn salmon so that it gets coated with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain excess marinade from salmon.
- Bake in preheated 425 F oven for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and is opaque in centre.