The prep time does not have the marinating time included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fish; pat dry.
- 2Cut into 6 serving-sized pieces if necessary.
- 3Place fish in shallow dish.
- 4For marinade, combine salad dressing, lemon juice and honey in small bowl.
- 5Pour over fish.
- 6Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in rrefrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- 7Drain fish reserving marinade.
- 8Place fish in well greased grill basket.
- 9Tuck under any thin edges.
- 10Grill fish on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning once and brushing with occasionally with marinade during the first half of cooking.
- 11Or broil on greased unheated rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges, 4 inches from heat 8 to 12 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade for the first half of cooking.
- 12Discard ant remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Salmon Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g