Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The prep time does not have the marinating time included.
- 680.38 g skinless salmon or 680.38 g haddock or 680.38 g orange roughy fillets, fresh or thawed frozen,1 inch thick
- 78.07 ml bottled Italian dressing
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml honey
- Rinse fish; pat dry.
- Cut into 6 serving-sized pieces if necessary.
- Place fish in shallow dish.
- For marinade, combine salad dressing, lemon juice and honey in small bowl.
- Pour over fish.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in rrefrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Drain fish reserving marinade.
- Place fish in well greased grill basket.
- Tuck under any thin edges.
- Grill fish on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning once and brushing with occasionally with marinade during the first half of cooking.
- Or broil on greased unheated rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges, 4 inches from heat 8 to 12 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade for the first half of cooking.
- Discard ant remaining marinade.