1/3 Photos of Marinated Salmon
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe came from All Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 cups water
- 1Make several shallow slashes in the skinless side of the salmon fillets.
- 2Place filets skin-side down in a glass baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil.
- 4Pour the liquid over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- 5Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6In a medium saucepan combine the rice, water and dill weed.
- 7Bring to a boil, then cook over medium low heat until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- 8Remove cover from salmon, and bake in the marinating dish for about 30 minutes, or until fish can be flaked with a fork.
- 9Serve salmon over the rice, and pour sauce over.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g