Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe came from All Recipes.
Top Review by Bayhill
Delicious! We really enjoyed the flavors that the marinade gave the salmon. I let it marinate for 2 hours and then I grilled in on the bbq for about 5 minutes each side. I made the rice in my rice cooker and used vegetable broth instead of water. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. **Made for Culinary Quest - Suitcase Gourmets**
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Make several shallow slashes in the skinless side of the salmon fillets.
- Place filets skin-side down in a glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil.
- Pour the liquid over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan combine the rice, water and dill weed.
- Bring to a boil, then cook over medium low heat until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Remove cover from salmon, and bake in the marinating dish for about 30 minutes, or until fish can be flaked with a fork.
- Serve salmon over the rice, and pour sauce over.