Sonoma Diet, Wave 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in a large self-sealing plastic bag set in a large, deep bowl.
- 2For marinade, in a medium bowl combine water, vinegar, onions, lemon, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 3Pour over meat; seal bag.
- 4Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, turning bag occasionally.
- 5Drain meat, reserving marinade.
- 6Sprinkle meat with kosher salt and pepper.
- 7For a charcoal grill, arrange medium coals around a drip pan.
- 8Test for medium-low heat above the pan.
- 9Place meat on grill rack over drip pan.
- 10Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender (160°F), brushing occasionally during the first 15 minutes with reserved marinade. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-low. Adjust for indirect cooking. Grill as above.).
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Rump Roast
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef rump roast
whole black peppercorns