Recipe by Little Bee
Perfect for the summer barbecue! Serve with rice, a light pasta salad, or grilled corn. I like to make it when my Rosemary is overflowing since he fresh Rosemary is key. Great summer eating!
Top Review by NurseJaney
Well, It is the usual "I didn't have the ingredients---". but substituted lime juice and slices, for lemon ( which I was surprised NOT to have ! )-- and used boneless, skinless chicken thighs ! It was easy and VERY tasty with the fresh rosemary from the gargen - and kind of "seviced" from marinating in the lime juice -- so very tender. Made a nice dinner. Thanks, Little Bee !
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, and rosemary. Place the chicken and lemon slices in the bag. Seal, and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Don't worry about the rosemary sticking to the chicken, it tastes great when it's grilled. If you use fresh rosemary sprigs, throw the stems onto the coals - they give the chicken even more of a smoky rosemary flavor!