1/1 Photo of Marinated Roasted Vegetable Antipasto
4 hrs 10 mins
This is Italian all the way, and super delicious! Cook time includes marinating time. This recipe can be used in a Lite-Bleu meal plan. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 eggplant, trimmed and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and cut into wide strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roasted and cut into wide strips
- 1 small fennel bulb, cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- 6 large garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup black olives, diced and pitted
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F
- 2Arrange vegetables on a baking sheet and brush both sides.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place in oven and roast for 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- 5When vegetables are cool enough to handle begin layering using a springform pan that has a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom.
- 6Place eggplant in the bottom of the dish, drizzle with some olive oil, and add some of the garlic.
- 7Add some of the fresh herbs, and then some olives.
- 8Sprinkle a little vinegar on top and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Continue to layer vegetables, along with seasonings, adding the peppers next, and then fennel, and finally the zucchini.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and let chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 11Release pan and use the parchment to carefully slide onto a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Roasted Vegetable Antipasto
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar