Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
adapted from family circle this is easy to throw together and makes a light summer meal.
Make and share this Marinated Roasted Salmon Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 6 portions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges (optional)
- preheat oven to 450. or heat a gas grill
- on stovetop place potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water.
- bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- add asparagus and cook 3-4 minutes more.
- drain, cut potatoes in quarters, set aside in a large bowl.
- meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- place salmon in a glass baking dish.
- separate 1/4 c of the marinade mixture, brush over salmon, let salmon sit for 10 minutes.
- bake in oven for 15-18 minutes until fish flakes easily., or cook in covered grill at medium heat.
- whisk olive oil into remaining marinade.
- pour over asparagus and potatoes.
- add cherry tomatoes, toss.
- divide onto 6 plates, top with salmon.
- garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
I loved the dressing on the potatoes! Nice salad, different! Thank you chia. I halved the recipe and used a regular tomato, chopping it up in small pieces. Yum!