1/3 Photos of Marinated Roasted Salmon Potato Salad
adapted from family circle this is easy to throw together and makes a light summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 6 portions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges (optional)
- 1preheat oven to 450. or heat a gas grill
- 2on stovetop place potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water.
- 3bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4add asparagus and cook 3-4 minutes more.
- 5drain, cut potatoes in quarters, set aside in a large bowl.
- 6meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- 7place salmon in a glass baking dish.
- 8separate 1/4 c of the marinade mixture, brush over salmon, let salmon sit for 10 minutes.
- 9bake in oven for 15-18 minutes until fish flakes easily., or cook in covered grill at medium heat.
- 10whisk olive oil into remaining marinade.
- 11pour over asparagus and potatoes.
- 12add cherry tomatoes, toss.
- 13divide onto 6 plates, top with salmon.
- 14garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Roasted Salmon Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 152.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g