1/4 Photos of Marinated Roast Chicken
This is from the Blood Type Diet website. I don't particularly agree with the premise of the diet, but there are some good recipes on the website. Marinating time not included in prep or cooking times. This would be a good recipe for OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all marinade ingedients in blender or food processor.
- 2Put chicken in large ziplocs and pour marinade over.
- 3Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning once or twice.
- 4Roast on rack in oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is done and skin is crisp.
- 5Cool slightly and freeze in ziplocs.
- 6Remove as many as you need at a time.
- 7These can be reheated from frozen state in the microwave (1 minute, turn, 1 minute-- for two pieces), or thaw overnight and reheat in oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free soy sauce