Cook1 hr 45 mins
From Southern Living magazine.
Make and share this Marinated Roast Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Pierce roast at 1 inch intervals with a meat fork, and place in a large zip lock bag.
- Combine vegetable oil and next 5 ingredients; pour over roast in zip lock bag.
- Seal and chill for 24-48 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 50 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145-160 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
- Roast beef will be rare.