Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is such a flavorful marinade for rib eyes. The recipe calls for marinating the steaks for 15 minutes at room temperature, but I marinated all afternoon in the refrigerator and they were wonderful!
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 rib eye steaks
- Blend first 4 ingredients together.
- Add steaks to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Grill steaks to your desired degree of doneness.
Delicious! I marinated two chuck eyes for several hours and my DD grilled them on our grill which we had to dig out of a snow drift first. It was absolutely delicious. We used Jack Daniels whiskey in place of bourbon and the steak came out super juicy and tender. This marinade is a keeper and not only will I be using it on steak again but chicken and seafood as well!
I let the steaks sit in this for about 8 hrs in the fridge and they were mouthwatering! The Bourbon really shines through, so if you dont like bourbon then beware. The BF and I thought these were Very Good..Thanks for posting. Made for a Bargain Basement Tag