Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy marinade for delicious, tender steaks. I found it in Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) rib eye steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 1In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- 2Remove 1/2 cup marinade and refrigerate.
- 3Pierce steaks several times on both sides with a fork; place in an 11X7 glass dish.
- 4Pour remaining marinade over steaks; turn to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Remove steaks, discarding marinade.
- 7Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4-8 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for rate, a meat thermometer should read 140 degrees; medium 160, well done 170).
- 8Warm reserved marinade and serve with steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Rib Eye Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.8
- Calories from Fat 798
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 1200.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 61.8 g