Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is something I make for special occasions. Easy and very delicious.
Make and share this Marinated Rib-Eye Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml dry red wine
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml white vinegar
- 78.07 ml chopped green onion
- 78.07 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 18.99 g envelope Italian salad dressing mix or 18.99 g envelope garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2494.75 g boneless rib-eye roast, trimmed
- Combine first 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- Place roast in a large shallow dish; pour wine mixture over roast.
- Cover and marinate 8 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Remove roast from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place roast in a shallow pan; insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch fat.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours or until thermometer registers 140 degrees (rare) or 160 degrees (medium).
Didn't marinate as long but still came out good.