Recipe by **Jubes**
Super easy and tasty. Allow at least 30 minutes marinating time. You can use a large zip-lock bag to cut down on the washing up. You can use any seafood of your choice for this recipe. It's even pretty good with marinara mix.
Top Review by Gerry
Looking for some new appetizers for my summer weekends I gave this one a go - loved it! Wonderfully flavourful and makes for great presentation - so looking forward to serving it to family and friends. Just know it's going to be a big hit. Made for the Auz/NZ Swap
- 500 g green prawns, peeled and deveined (raw prawns)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, rind and juice
- 3 green onions, sliced (shallots)
- 1 fresh chili pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley or 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place prawns in a shallow dish or large plastic ziplock bag.
- Blend together all the remaining ingredients and pour over the prawns. Turn to coat well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- BBQ prawns for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked. Do not overcook as they will become tough. Baste during the first couple of minutes of cooking time.
- Serve sprinkled with some extra chopped coriander, parsley or shallots with either some rice or a salad.