Recipe by Theresa P
This is a warm marinated salad that I make often. It is so good! I often make a meal of just this salad by itself, and some good bread. I hope you will give it a try, you won't be disappointed It is colorful as well as tasty and travels well too because of no mayo. It is best served warm or room temperature.
Top Review by Kat in Texas
We love this! I've tried many green bean-and-potato salads over the years, but they never turned out very good. This is perfect. Have made it 3 times now, once as our entire dinner. Last night was for company, served with bbq chicken -- everyone loved it. I made it about noon and let it sit on the counter (covered) all day. Gave the wonderful marinade time to really infuse the beans & potatoes. Just a note: there is quite a bit of dressing. You could probably cut at least 1/4 of the amounts and still be fine. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 453.59 g small baby red potato
- 226.79 g fresh green beans
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 small sweet onions or 1 small yellow onion, diced fine
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Gently boil new potatoes in a saucepan until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside.
- Steam green beans in a steamer basket until tender.
- Drain under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- Cut warm potatoes into quarters and add all vegetables and potatoes to a medium bowl.
- Pour all the dressing over the potatoes and vegetables and mix gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve this salad warm or room temperature.