1/3 Photos of Marinated Potato and Green Bean Salad
Theresa P's Note:
This is a warm marinated salad that I make often. It is so good! I often make a meal of just this salad by itself, and some good bread. I hope you will give it a try, you won't be disappointed It is colorful as well as tasty and travels well too because of no mayo. It is best served warm or room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb small baby red potato
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 small sweet onions or 1 small yellow onion, diced fine
- 1Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- 2Gently boil new potatoes in a saucepan until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside.
- 3Steam green beans in a steamer basket until tender.
- 4Drain under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- 5Cut warm potatoes into quarters and add all vegetables and potatoes to a medium bowl.
- 6Pour all the dressing over the potatoes and vegetables and mix gently to combine.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and serve this salad warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Potato and Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.5
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 622.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g