This is a warm marinated salad that I make often. It is so good! I often make a meal of just this salad by itself, and some good bread. I hope you will give it a try, you won't be disappointed It is colorful as well as tasty and travels well too because of no mayo. It is best served warm or room temperature.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Gently boil new potatoes in a saucepan until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside.
- Steam green beans in a steamer basket until tender.
- Drain under cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- Cut warm potatoes into quarters and add all vegetables and potatoes to a medium bowl.
- Pour all the dressing over the potatoes and vegetables and mix gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve this salad warm or room temperature.