1/1 Photo of Marinated Pork Tenderloin for the Grill
I love to grill, no matter the weather! This recipe lets you bring a bit of the tropics into your home, regardless of the temperature outside. Prep time is marinating time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tenderloins in a large shallow container. Combine pineapple juice, ginger root, soy sauce, garlic and mustard. Stir well. Pour over the tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning the tenderloins occasionally.
- 2Remove the tenderloins from the marinade. Insert a meat thermometer into one tenderloin, making sure it does not touch any fat.
- 3Grill over medium coals for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the thermometer registers 160 degrees. Turn the tenderloins occasionally. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes once they are done before slicing.
- 4Grill the pineapple slices over medium coals for 1 minute on each side.
- 5Slice the tenderloin, and serve with the pineapple slices.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Tenderloin for the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 29.7 g