Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great pork tenderloin recipe.
- 340.19 g pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml dry sherry
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml rice wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml fresh orange juice
- 14.79 ml minced fresh rosemary
- 7.39 ml minced shallot
- 2.46 ml minced fresh ginger
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
- Stir in the rosemary, shallots, and ginger.
- Pour the mixture over the tenderloins.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat a pan on medium-high.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off any excess (marinade will burn).
- Place the tenderloin in the pan and sear, turning frequently, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes until the thickest part reads 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Transfer to a platter and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Slice the pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices, spoon the hot marinade over the pork.
This is a definite 5 stars from the whole family. I followed it exactly and your timing was perfect. This was the best pork loin I have ever made. So moist and the marinade boiled to a sauce really made it extra moist. I served this with sauteed spinach and garlic and mashed potatoes. Such a great dinner!