Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great pork tenderloin recipe.
Make and share this Marinated Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
- Stir in the rosemary, shallots, and ginger.
- Pour the mixture over the tenderloins.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat a pan on medium-high.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off any excess (marinade will burn).
- Place the tenderloin in the pan and sear, turning frequently, for a total of 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes until the thickest part reads 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Transfer to a platter and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Slice the pork into 1/4 inch-thick slices, spoon the hot marinade over the pork.