- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium dish, or bowl, mix together soy sauce,sugar,onion,garlic,sesame seeds,and oil.
- Add pork, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning and basting often.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade, and transfer to a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- While the meat is roasting, boil reserved marinade for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with pork strips.