1/5 Photos of Marinated Pork Steaks
My local grocery store seems to put pork steaks on sale quite often, so I needed to find some other ways to make them. This makes them a little bit tropical, plus I just love grilled pineapple!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the excess fat from the pork steaks, and place them in a large shallow container.
- 2Drain the pineapple (if using fresh, just sub a can of pineapple juice in the marinade), reserving juice or syrup. Set pineapple slices aside.
- 3Combine pineapple juice/syrup, onion, soy sauce, oil, corn syrup, and ginger in a small saucepan, stirring well. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour over the pork steaks. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning steaks occasionally if possible.
- 4Remove the steaks from the marinade, reserving marinade. Grill steaks over low to medium coals for 35 minutes or until the desired degree of doneness. Turn and baste occasionally with the marinade.
- 5Grill the pineapple slices over medium coals for 1 minute on each side. Garnish the pork steaks with the pineapple slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2023.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork blade steaks