1/2 Photos of Marinated Pork Steak
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Randall Willoughby's Note:
I love this recipe because it's easy to fix, and is very tasty. And it makes the meat so tender, no need for a knife. And you have many chioces in flavors, 6 or more. I just saw the ad for this product, the marinade, and had to try it. I cook the meat in the oven, so you have free time to prep or cook the side dishes, or do other things til the meat is done. It's a keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I just came across this marinade in the grocery store, in the spice isle, and the flavors caught my eye, so I thought I'd try some.
- 2I was hooked.
- 3There are several more flavors available, 6-8 I think, all together.
- 4The Spicy Caribbean is my favorite.
- 5It is so good!
- 6Combine the marinade with 1/4 cup water, 2 tbsp's vegetable oil,& 1 tbsp of vinegar, as package states, in a 3 qt.
- 7glass casserole baking dish.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Put 3 good sized pork steaks into the casserole dish.
- 10Turn to coat both sides.
- 11You may want to add more marinade, to adjust for your taste.
- 12One package may not cover enough, according to the size of the steaks.
- 13Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer, depending on when you want to cook them.
- 14I've left them in overnight.
- 15Then, when you're ready to cook them, I cook them in the oven at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours.
- 16You can grill or broil them too, if desired.
- 17This can also be doubled too, 6 steaks, 2 pkgs.
- 18marinade, etc.
- 19This is so delicious, so tasty& tender.
- 20The meat just falls off the bone.
- 21And you can drain the fat off prior to eating, as well as pat them to rid even more fat.
- 22And the excess fat on the steaks is easily removed while eating.
- 23Their is several different flavors of this marinade, but this one is my favorite.
- 24It is a bit spicy, so be aware.
- 25But I love the spices in this flavor.
- 26And you can use beef& chicken as well.
- 27I love this dish!
- 28You will too!
- 29All you need to add is some mashed taters& gravy& a few veggies, and you're ready!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Steak
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 35.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: