Prep 4 hrs 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found at www.searchspa.com
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh basil
- 4.92 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 500 g pork scotch steaks
- Combine oil, paste, garlic, basil, and black pepper in a bowl, add the pork and coat thoroughly.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, pat dry with a paper towel and grill for 6 to 10 minutes each side, basting as needed with marinade OR pan fry 6 to 10 minutes each side.