Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Time does not include marinating time.
- In large plastic bowl, combine molasses, mustard and tarragon vinegar; mix well.
- Add pork to molasses mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature or overnight covered in refrigerator, turning several times.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of roast reaches 160 degrees, basting with marinade* every 30 minutes; discard remaining marinade.