Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A good pork roast for a cold autumn/winter day.
Make and share this Marinated Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb green beans
- 16 ounces canned corn
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Early in day: Trim fat from poik loin. In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, combine wine, rosemary, onion, and garlic. Add pork loin. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Remove pork from marinade; reserving marinade. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Place pork on rack in a small roasting pan. Add marinade and 1 cup water. Roast in oven for 1 - 1.5 hours or until 160F is reached (about 28-33 minutes per pound).
- While roast is in oven, in a 10" skillet over high heat, boil 1/2 inch water. Heat green beans to boiling. Reduce to low; cover and simmer 5-10 minutes or until beans are tender/crisp. Drain, cool, then slice diagonally.
- In same skillet, mix beans, corn, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside until roast is done, then heat on stove top until hot.
This recipe is perfect for that nice cold day. The flavors and smells are so good. We look forward to us making this nice dish again.