1/1 Photo of Marinated Pork Medallions
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from global-recipes.com with some small variations. This needs to marinate for 24 hours, not included in prepartion time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The Day Before:.
- 2Mash the garlic and salt to form a paste.
- 3Add the hot pepper paste and 1/2 tsp paprika.
- 4Coat the medallions with this paste and put them in a shallow dish.
- 5Pour the wine over all, make sure they are all covered.
- 6Refrigerate over night.
- 7How to cook them:.
- 8Remove medallions from the marinade; saving it for later.
- 9Heat olive oil over a medium-high heat.
- 10Add the onions sauteing until brown.
- 11Add the rest of paprika and cook for about 3 minutes.
- 12Cover and keep warm.
- 13In a large skillet pour in enough olive oil to 1/2 inch from the bottom.
- 14Heat to very hot but not smoking.
- 15Brown the medallions a few at a time without crowding.
- 16Fry about 1 minute on each side.
- 17Serve in crusty rolls with the onions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Medallions
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 197.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper paste