Recipe by bert
I use this recipe a lot when I barbecue. It always comes out great.
Top Review by Gail Blue Eyes
Great marinade for pork. I really liked the flavor of the sage. I reserved some marinade to brush on the kabobs while cooking. The kabobs were very tender and the marinade really highlighted their flavor. Thanks bert, my family and I really enjoyed this one.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 3⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into 1" cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a screw top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour marinade over pork.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat; pat dry and tread on skewers.
- Heat remaining marinade to brush on kebabs during cooking.
- Broil slowly 5" from coals for about 25 minutes.
- Turn skewers frequently and brush with marinade during cooking.
- Vegetables may also be served in this way.
- Thread mushrooms, green peppers, onion wedges or apple on skewers and brush with marinade.
- Broil for 15-20 minutes.