1/2 Photos of Marinated Pork Kebabs
I use this recipe a lot when I barbecue. It always comes out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork into 1" cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a screw top jar and shake until well blended.
- 3Pour marinade over pork.
- 4Cover and refrigerate several hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Drain meat; pat dry and tread on skewers.
- 6Heat remaining marinade to brush on kebabs during cooking.
- 7Broil slowly 5" from coals for about 25 minutes.
- 8Turn skewers frequently and brush with marinade during cooking.
- 9Vegetables may also be served in this way.
- 10Thread mushrooms, green peppers, onion wedges or apple on skewers and brush with marinade.
- 11Broil for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Pork Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.1
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 1170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g