Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use this recipe a lot when I barbecue. It always comes out great.
Make and share this Marinated Pork Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut pork into 1" cubes and place in a shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a screw top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour marinade over pork.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat; pat dry and tread on skewers.
- Heat remaining marinade to brush on kebabs during cooking.
- Broil slowly 5" from coals for about 25 minutes.
- Turn skewers frequently and brush with marinade during cooking.
- Vegetables may also be served in this way.
- Thread mushrooms, green peppers, onion wedges or apple on skewers and brush with marinade.
- Broil for 15-20 minutes.
Great marinade for pork. I really liked the flavor of the sage. I reserved some marinade to brush on the kabobs while cooking. The kabobs were very tender and the marinade really highlighted their flavor. Thanks bert, my family and I really enjoyed this one.
YUM!!! These were SO flavorful & tender! I used white wine vinegar and rosemary instead of sage because I didn't have any sage. I chose this recipe last minute, so they only marinated for a little over an hour. But the were PERFECT!! I will be using this recipe over & over!
This was quite good. I eyeballed the amounts and subbed steak sauce for Worcestershire (we were out); I used part balsamic and part red wine vinegar. Instead of pork loin, we used the marinade on kielbasa slices with bell pepper pieces, cherry tomatoes, and pre-cooked chunks of potato. Everyone enjoyed it. I'll use it again, on actual pork next time!