Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Simple summer meal on the grill.
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 pork chops
- 1 red pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, diagonally sliced
- Mix dressing and mustard.
- Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
- Pierce both sides of chops several times with fork.
- Pour remaining dressing mixture over chops in shallow dish or zipper type bag, cover.
- REfrigerate 15 minutes to marinate.
- Drain and discard marinate.
- Place chops and vegetable on grill.
- Grill 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until pork is cooked through (170 F), brushing occasionally with reserved dressing mixture.