- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except the pork chops.
- Set aside 2 or 3 tbsps of the marinade (store in refrigerator) for basting chops while they are cooking.
- Marinate chops in this mixture for 12 hours, turning at east once.
- Cook on a preheated grill until chops are cooked, basting with the reserved marinade.